Friday 9 March 2012

My Main Change - Change in colour scheme

The biggest change to my draft magazine to reach my final magazine was defiantly the change in colour scheme that i decided on. My draft magazine was a good start, the layout of the magazine itself had the right ideas, the magazine just didn't seem to scream out the genre of music to me or my teachers and fellow students as the feedback showed. I therefore had to take another look at the colour scheme i had chosen. I now believe that looking back on it my previous colour scheme was too unique and needed to be brought back to the genre a touch. Its all well and good trying to do something brand new and fresh but it still needs to attract the right audience. I therefore decided to replace the green colour i used to a dark blue colour. Now looking at my final draft this was a very good move i didn't choose red so it was just identical to all rival magazines but the use of a darker colour makes it fit the genre a lot better than it did previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment