Friday 3 February 2012

How my magazine will stand out

I plan to make my magazine stand out in a number of ways, these would then give my magazine the on the market edge compared to the already existing magazines such as NME and Q. Firstly im going to be using a very unique colour on my magazine. My colour pallet consists of green which is a very unused colour on music magazines that i researched previously. The use of a bright and unique colour will instantly draw in the readers attention. This will also help engage the reader with the splat or smoke effect layered on top of my magazine name. By having this it gives my magazine a very unique look and instantly draws in the readers attention to the name of my magazine, making it memorable to the reader.
Plus, as i previously said the use of the word Fix as my magazine title connotes the thought of drugs which are generally thought of when the media and the general public talk about alternative rock as a genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment