Tuesday 28 February 2012

Teacher feedback write up

My teacher feedback left me very disappointing with my predicted grade and the points made about my magazine, however most of them do come across at the same angle as other points made in the student peer assessment. Many of them are about pictures and how they have been manipulated and laid out. To solve this i will as i have done, re take some of my pictures and manipulate them all differently this time. Also pointed out was my title, my teacher told me that it looks like a football strip. Although i completely disagree with this i am going to try and resolve this by placing the splat layer behind the text to make it less obvious. Next the entire layout of my title page was seen as boring and awkward. Therefore i am going to change the layout of my cover and change the size of some of the cover stories to make some look more important than others. Next, my contents page was also pointed out to be seen as too messy. Therefore i am going to completely start it again and create a new layout that would hopefully make it look more organised. My double page spread will not be changing much even after points were shown, i am only going top make the article larger and then reduce the font size while also taking away some of the text covering the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment