Sunday 26 February 2012

Peer assessment of my draft

To get a fair opinion on my draft work i asked a couple of my class members to evaluate my work and score it against a requirements sheet. This sheet will help in many ways as it then gives me ideas of what needs improving and how i could then take action.

This sheet shows that my draft work in their opinion wasn't of a very good standard. However, there were good points that received a level three score, which is very good for a draft piece of work. The sheet shows that my variety of shooting and quality of manipulation on my shots need to be improved as this seriously effected the rest of my scores. Therefore as shown before in my blog i have taken action and re taken some of my shots at different locations with different angles and looks to give a very different look to my draft.
Therefore i believe that if i refine my skills when manipulating my pictures it should make an overall better looking piece of work.






The other view that i got from a class member gave a lot of better marks overall but still showed the same disappointing spots in my draft work. The scores were all improved to the previous person but again my pictures and the manipulation of them let me down. Therefore i shall try to improve my manipulation of all my pictures, new and the same as my draft to give me a good level piece of work which will hopefully be awarded a good level 3 or 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment