Monday 23 January 2012

Article Ideas

For this coursework I need to make an article that will be used on my double page spread. I need to make a good story that could then be made long enough to fill the two pages but to also make it sound and look like a professional music magazine article. Therefore I first have to brainstorm some ideas that could be used.
My first idea is to have an interview type article on the lead member of a new up and coming band after their first number one hit earlier that month. I could then go on to talk about any future plans such as an album or a national tour.
Secondly, I thought another interview type article could be good, but this time with a worldwide known band member. This would be good because in a real magazine, it’s these types of articles that bring in the most readers and that are the most popular. We can talk about their past and how their recent tour was and about the rumours of a new album being in the making.
I have kept both of these ideas to a single person as this will make a more focused article and a more simple looking front cover. It also allows a more in depth interview to be shown on just the double page spread and this is one thing that my target audience likes in current magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment