Tuesday 17 January 2012

UKTribes.com - Find your tribe - My audience for my magazine


You are an Indie Kid! There’s nothing like the twang of a guitar to get your Converse tapping. Indie Kids are part of a mass – whether that means swaying with their friends at a gig, commenting on Drowned in Sound’s message board or trawling through band profiles on MySpace for the next exciting sound. It’s amazing what can still be done with a guitar, you know.
This sort of audience is the one i will be using for my music magazine. My readers will be true music lovers who love listening to music and reading magazines to keep up with the latest up and coming bands and the latest hits and fashion tips even, as style is a huge part of their lives. They will also enjoy a wide music variety because the genre they are interested in is so wide. They also enjoy going out with their friends, especially to music festivals and gigs, to experience the atmosphere of the real music scene. I suppose you could say my target audience is real music lovers that will generally range from the ages of 16 to 25, this is mainly the student years and when friends and popularity and fashion are really important to someone, therefore my magazine will aim to appeal to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment