Thursday 26 January 2012

Pitch evaluation

After presenting my pitch to my class and answering any questions they might have had afterwards, i feel that it still went very well overall. My pitch covered all areas of what my magazine would feature and how it would appear. However the questions raised the point that i didn't yet think about what sort of shot i would use for my picture. I had thought of appearance and body language but not of the actual shot type. Therefore i should now research and decide which sort of shot i want to use on my cover. This is important as it must fit my genre and look appealing on the magazine.
It also raised the point that i also need to pick my specific fonts now that i am becoming closer to creating the actual product. This means that i need to take another good look at the fonts i previously picked out and decide which i am going to use. It is imperative that all the fonts i use fit my genre, all the magazine wont be as effective.
However, it also showed that i was confident on what my magazine would look like and what it would contain. This shows that i have thought about my magazine a lot and put the effort in to decide all the appearance and contents of it before pitching my idea, which is what would be done in a real business situation.
Since then i have received a comment on my blog explaining that some of my blog needs some more detail to contain more information and ideas on how my magazine will look and feel and who it will appeal to. Because of that i have now improved some of my posts to add more detail to them and added a few more to describe what my magazine will contain and look like. This has given me a clearer idea of what my magazine will be like and who it will appeal to overall. This has now made it a lot clearer in my mind what i am now going to start creating and who i should aim it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment